Friday, May 8, 2009

Ok so it has really been a long time since i wrote on here. Things have been pretty busy for me. I finally graduated this past saturday and i start grad school in a week from monday. I am pretty excited. Graduation was awesome however it was hard not having Steve there. He was pretty bummed that he couldnt be there. My parents, Brittany mike and the boys, Becci Rylee and her boyfriend, chad, jessica, Steves parents and sisters all came up for the event so i had a pretty big crowd. The weather was perfect and it was just awesome. Only like 130 more days until Steve gets to come home. I can not wait. I miss him so so much. I have been working alot more since school ended but once it starts back up i wont be working as much again. Only one more year and i am done for good. Well i am going to bed but i will try to keep up with the blog more haha

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Congrats on graduation!!! I am sorry you had to do it without Steve. Good luck on the last year of school, I can't believe you are that far!