Thursday, March 19, 2009

Update

Things are going pretty good here I guess. Time is starting to fly by alot faster and i have about four more weeks after tomorrow left for my internship. It will be nice once i can get a break. The meds still are not helping, in fact my sleep patterns have been worse for the past few days. I feel so tired all the time and i have no energy. I dont think the meds are gonna work for me but i have to give them atleast andother week to see. Even the sleeping pills dont work. Steve seems to be doing better. I get to talk to him alot more now which is helpful. And it makes my day just to hear his voice....even if its only for a few minutes. My life is pretty crazy... i have been working about 65 hour weeks and its wearing down on me so i am going to start working less hours so that i can rest up. Other then that there really is no other news.

2 comments:

Chantel and Brian said...

That is good that you get to talk to steve more. Continue to hang in there. You have family that is here for you and praying for both you and Steve.

Marshall Nair said...

You really should cut back on working Cassie. This is big sister advise