Sunday, March 8, 2009

Grad School

So It has been a while since i wrote on here. A few things have happened. First and most exciting....I got into Grad School and not just grad school but the advanced staning grad school which means only one year left and im done!!! I am totally excited. Steve sent me beautiful flowers to congratulate me and that was pretty sweet. Last week was spring break week so i got to spend a lot of time with Brittany, Mike and the two adorable boys. It was alot of fun!! I went to the doctors finally and im now on meds that will hopefully help me with everything. It will take like 4 to 6 weeks to kick in tho. Steve is doing alright but i worry about him all the time. Hes not sleeping good and he just seems distant at times. Its now down to 193 days till he comes home and i can not wait at all. I feel like im so busy all the time that i cant sit down to just breath. And at night im so tired but no matter what i do i cant fall asleep. I have sleeping pills but i can only take them if i have 8 hours to sleep so they will only help sometimes. Well i think im gonna go try to sleep again.

2 comments:

Chantel and Brian said...

Congratulations! That is way exciting that you got into Grad school. Yea for only a year left! Good for you!

Melissa said...

Congradulations from us too! I am sure you are so excited to only have a year to go then. Good luck!