Monday, February 23, 2009

Terrified

Ok so I found out today that a soldier in Steve's brigade was killed the other day. He was shot off base. The man was only 32 years old and left a wife and three children. These men have only been there for a month and one has already been killed. I am terrified that something will happen to Steve. I pray each day that I dont have 2 men in uniform at my door to give me bad news. I dont know what im going to do if something happens to him. He is my life. Hes not doing too well at all. He's not sleeping well and he has bad dreams. This mans death has us both freaked out. His deployment is almost half way done and I just want it to be over so bad. I want him home so bad. I miss him and I need him. Why cant everything just be over and this war be over. I hate this whole thing. I am so scared and I dont know what to do.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Steve. Hang in there Cassie!