Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Alone Again

Its been a while since i wrote on here. Steve came home and tried to surprise me. He told me he was being released for leave on the 23rd of dec when really it was the 22nd. His mom and grandmother went to get him and bring him back. I knew about the surprise but i didnt tell him until he was home. Anyways, my time with him was awesome and amazing. We spent ever second together. It was amazing. Last friday i had to bring him back to NJ. It was a really hard day for me. I really wish that he did not have to go back. Its been really hard. Theres a famil day on saturday but Steve doesnt want anyone to come up because its too hard and i understand completely. I just pray that the next nine months go by fast because the last three were really hard on me. I talk to him everyday and he is doing very well. He misses everyone very much and cant wait to get home.

School starts up on monday...and then my internship starts on tuesday. I am so excited and nervous. I wish Steve was here to help me with everything and just to be here for support. Oh and really good news.... Shannon is having her baby any day now so i am so excited!! Well i just wanted to get everyone up to date

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am sorry you have such a hard time! I don't know what I would do if Scott left for 9 months. If there is anything I can ever do, let me know!