Friday, December 12, 2008

Semester is OVER

So today i took my last final in my undergrad.... next semester is my internship. If feels great to finnaly be done with the semester. I worked my butt off to get great grades and now i have just one semester left till graduation. Time really is flying by which makes me happy cuz soon steve will be home. I just hope my time with him wont fly by but i am afraid it will. Hopefully the nine months after will be even fasted so that all this will be over. It feels so wierd that i am graduating in May. I did aweful in highschool but i really am proud of my grades. I have to say i def. earned them. The holidays are near and my stress level is pretty much gone now. I am just really happy today.

3 comments:

Chantel and Brian said...

Good for you! To me it seemed like being married and having a family made me work hard when I was finishing my associated degree. I've never worked so hard and pulled such good grades as I did after I was married. I'm glad Steve will be home soon. I hope you had a good birthday as well!

Melissa said...

Happy late birthday! I am glad you survived through the semester! I wish I could have been able to see you last week when my mom and sis came out. Sigh.. one day!

Marshall Nair said...

Yeah for you!!! Now just breathe.