Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Internship

So yesterday was my first day at my internship. It was an awful day for me. I literally did nothing all day and my supervisor did not guide me at all. In fact i hardly saw her. So today i decided that i was going to take matters in my own hand. I went around and asked anyone for anything to do. I ended up making phone calls, going to court hearings and babysitting three little munchkins. I was busy all day and I had so much fun. I cant what to see what tomorrow will bring.

News one Steve: Steve is doing really well for the most part. He has alot of down time which doesnt help. Hes going overseas on the 17th. He misses everyone very much and can not wait to come back home. I pray that he stays safe and that time will fly by. This military stuff gets old quick. I just want him back home. I have good days and bad days... and lately its been more bad than good. I only hope that it will get better.

2 comments:

Chantel and Brian said...

Sorry that your first day didn't go to well. I'm glad today went better. Maybe it will be better for now on...guess you can't count on your supervisor though ) :

Melissa said...

What kind of an internship are you doing? Sorry I haven't been able to keep up on everything going on with you. I hope Steve is doing well and we will keep him in our prayers.