Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So impatcient

So its like 19 days until Steve gets to come home and i am totally excited. Its crazy how the time is going by faster now. I have one more class on Friday and then next week is finals!!! I am so ready for a break from school and to be able to spend time with Steve. This weekend is going to be very busy. I work Friday nit and then i am going straight to my parents from work. Then Saturday were all going over to Brittany's to hang out with family that i haven't seen is a real long time so i am pretty excited. And then my best friend Becci and her baby Rylee are coming to visit me from Sunday night till Tuesday morning so i am def. going to have an awesome weekend. The days are really flying by and before I know it Steve will be here. Maybe I will finally get to bed for once before 2am. Its hard to fall asleep when im in this apt all alone. I tried taking over the counter sleeping pills but they didnt work so as soon as i get a day off i am going to make an appointment to get some actual sleeping pills that work. I think that will help me to function better each day. I am always so tired and worn out.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am glad you are going to have a good weekend! I know my mom and Chantel were excited to get to see you! Enjoy!