Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ready for Tuesday

So i can not wait until Tuesday!! I will have mostly all of my schoolwork done by then. I have one class from 12:30 to 1:45 and then I'm off to my sister Brittany's house to spend a few nights. I am really excited to be able to spend some time with my nephews. They are so adorable and i don't get to see them enough. It will be a great few days. Plus Thursday is Thanksgiving (if you didn't already know haha) and my family will be at Brittay's too. Even my cousin, her husband and their little ones. It will be a blast. I am so excited because i need to be able to just go have some family time and get away from Ship. Then after next weekend is over I will only have a week left of classes and then finals which is awesome!! Once finals are done i will be up to only waiting 11 more days for Steve. So i just hope it goes by fast so he can come home....YAY!! Alright well i have to go get ready for work.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love this time of year! The holidays make it go by so much faster! Have a good week with the family. You sound like you needed a good break! Good luck on the finals!

Chantel and Brian said...

Ya! How fun! I can't wait to see your little nephews too! I'm glad you get to spend some time with family! good luck with finals!