Sunday, December 7, 2008

Becci and Rylee

I am home waiting for Becci ( My best friend) and Rylee (her baby) to get here. They are coming to stay a night or two with me which is so awesome. I havn't seen them since Rylee was born which was almost three months ago. I am so excited to see how big she is now. She was 10 pounds and 9.5 ounces when she was born lol. I talked to Steve today too. He is doing great and we are both so excited for him to come home. Its about 15 to 17 days till he comes home. So a little over two weeks. We are not sure of the date yet but its either Dec. 22ed, 23rd or 24th. Either way he is home for 10 days and i cant wait. I miss him like crazy. I even havealmost all of the christmas shopping done. I need to start my christmas cards however. Well i am going to go call Becci adn see how far she is.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Have a wonderful Christmas with Steve, you guys sure deserve it! I hope you can do all that you want to do with him while he is on leave. Good luck and Merry Christmas!