Thursday, November 20, 2008

Aweful day

Ok so today was pretty calm and easy until wokr. A few of the girls invited me to go out to eat after work so i was excited to go out for once.... i really needed it. I drove to dennys and they past right by me. They never came to dennys. I finally realized that they were never going and they were playing some mean trick on me..... pretty crappy huh?? Well needless to say i feel pretty crappy so they achieved what they wanted to. It really sucks cuz right now i could really use the friends and honestly i feel like i have none...My best friend just had a baby and so she is busy enough but i am starting to realize that people i thought were friends really arnt. I hate Shippensburg and i am starting to think its a bad idea for me to stay here for another year. I think that after i graduate in May i am going to move back home and just work. Once Steve gets home we will move and then i will go back to get my Masters. I hate being here. I have noone here and nothing going for me. I have so many up and down days. I love Steve and I will wait forever for him if i have to. Its just really hard and it never fails that once everything seems ok it gets bad again. I get so emotional over stupid things because i am so stressed out all the time. I think living alone is starting to make me crazy.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

HUGS :):):)!!! I am sorry Cassie. That was a rotten thing for them to do. Hopefully you don't ever deal with that again!