Wednesday, November 19, 2008

One Paper Down

Ok so i totally got my big paper done today which makes me feel soooo good. It was really stressing me out. I have one paper down now and only four more to go with two presentations. It sounds like alot and it is but its not too bad. I am hoping to get atleast two of the papers done and one of the presentations if not more by tuesday. After class on tuesday i am heading off to brittany's for a few nights to ang out with her and the boys. I am so excited because i never get to spend time like that with them and its pretty cool. theres only 2 more weeks of classes now before finals and that means its getting closer to christmas. Its only 33 days and a wake up until hes back. We both are getting very excited. It has been hard and i worry about the nine months that he will be gone after christmas. We will see what happens

1 comment:

Melissa said...

If you don't mind my asking, what is your major?