Friday, November 14, 2008

Things are finally getting better

Ok so Yesterday was a great day. The first day that finally went good since Steve has been gone. I got accepted for my internship next semester which was so awesome. Then Steve moved from Mississippi to Louisiana. Rumor was that he wouldnt get phone service but he does so i am blessed with that. And then i had a great night at work. My stress level is way down and i am so glad for tha. Its not much longer till Steve gets to come home. Only about 39 days which is so exciting. I can not wait. Things are starting to turn around and I am thrilled. I also have a new nephew and he is so adorable. I am blessed with such handsome nephews and a beautiful niece. They are so wonderful. I learned that i really need to start relaxing more. I am just really glad that my mood has changed because i was pretty bad there for a while.

2 comments:

Chantel and Brian said...

It's hard to be happy and keep a good attitude sometimes when there doesn't seem to be anything to be cheerful about, so good job! I'm so glad that things are looking up for you! My mom and I are meeting your mom at brittany's I belive on the Saturday we're out there, the 6th I believe. Are you going with her?

Melissa said...

I am so glad to see you happier, Cassie! You are going to be OK! And I have to agree that you have a cute new nephew, have you been able to see him yet?