Friday, September 3, 2010

Life is AMAZING

So I know it has been a long time since I have been on here...I have been super busy with family things and job hunting. Things are finally starting to slow down though.
My quick update to whats new:
1) I got a job today!!! The one I want and I start in 2 weeks. Finally after 4 months of job hunting I get one that I love. The job is in Washington D.C and I will be working with foster care.
2) Steve has his one year review at work on wed. so were hoping he gets a raise...he does so much more work then anyone else in his office and he deserves it!! And to add to his work update, his company got a new contract for 5 years so he has a secure job for at least 5 years which is awesome!
3) Jessica is very prego and baby Ciera Jade will be arriving in a few weeks, which is super exciting. I can not wait to see her!!

I am feeling very blessed right now. With a new job, a loving husband, a wonderful family, great friends and a new niece on the way. Life is amazing!

2 comments:

Chantel and Brian said...

You are not kidding. It's been a long time since an update. Congrats on the job!!! That is so exciting! How much of a drive is that? That's great about Steve's job too...raises are def. a good thing, so I hope it happens for you guys!

Cassie and Steve said...

Thanks!! The drive is not too bad with traffic it will take about an hour. As for Steve I hope he gets the raise but mostly I hope he at least gets some recognition for how much he puts in at work...he works 3 times as much as others. I am so bummed i didnt get to see you when we flew out...hopefully I will get a chance to come out again soon