Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 random facts about myself

1. I married my high school sweetheart and my soul mate
2. I have the greatest family anyone could ask for and nothing could change that
3. I feel like i really dont have any friends
4. My life has always been full of depression... I just hide it well
5. I am mad at God for taking my Brother from me
6. I hate the way i look and which i could change a lot of physical things about me
7. I am not patient
8. I love to clean when i am stressed out...it helps relax me
9. I did aweful in highschool, but now in college i am doing very well... its the one thing i am proud of
10. I am afraid of being alone
11. I am afraid of clowns...dont know why i just am
12. My mom is my hero
13. My husband is in Iraq and I miss him so much
14. I have wonderful nephews and nieces
15. I can not wait to have a child of my own
16. I hate school and i can not wait to graduate from the masters program
17. I love to golf... i just started learning
18. I miss photography... i used to love taking photos
19. I feel like every time things start to go right....something bad happens
20. I wish i would get more motivated to exercise
21. I am going to miss my brother Ben when he goes on his mission
22. I love spring and summer
23. Pink is my favorite color
24. I feel like everything is falling apart
25. I fear that one day Im gonna have 2 soldiers at my door giving me the worst news of my life

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am always learning something new about you on your blog. I wish we all lived closer and could have more family time. Good luck with everything!