Sunday, August 17, 2008

Married Life

So its now been 8 days since we got married. Our Wedding was so wonderful and better than I thought it would be. Things are going great and we ad a ton of fun on our honeymoon to Harrisburg and Hershey Park. Now were back to working a lot again. After this week we are both taking off work till Steve has to leave for his Unit. He is suppose to come back the 14th of sept. and then leave for Mississippi on the 18th. Rumor has it now that he may not be back after the 2nd so i am a little upset about that. Other then that we have no idea what is going on. We have not heard any other news. Its very hard not knowing what is going on and i am very upset with everything. I just hope hes not gone longer than a year. I really hope hes only gone a few months. I can not wait till hes out of the military.

2 comments:

Marshall Nair said...

Where are the pictures? Hope life slows down a bit

Chantel and Brian said...

I found your blog through Brittany's. I had no idea you had one. I also had no idea Steve was gone. I'm sorry. My best friend's husbands in Afghanistan, left in January and should be back next Jan/Feb time. She is going crazy. They get to talk on web cam each morning she's off work though and thats nice. Your wedding pic's I've seen were great. You were beautiful!