Monday, August 25, 2008

Last Week

So things have been going really good. We have been really busy with everything and classes are just starting now on top of everything else. It is Steves last week till he has to go to his unit. So far all we know is that he has orders to be at his unit on sept. 2nd untill the 18 and then he has to report to Mississippi till late december. He will only be back for a few days and then hes off overseas. So were now down to his last week. I am having a hard time with it but i am trying to stay strong with everything. It really sucks that he has to go, especially so soon. I just hope he gets to come home sooner than later. Were going to Baltimore on friday for a romantic getaway before he has to leave and we got a really nice hotel. We are pretty excited for our getaway. I will post photos of the wedding on here as soon as i can figure out how to. I might have to get help from Brittany.

1 comment:

Chantel and Brian said...

I'm sorry he has to leave so soon after the wedding. I'm glad you get to get away before he does. You do have family around if you need someone, which is a blessing.