Sunday, November 15, 2009

Update on New Apt

Ok so were all moved into our new apartment in Sterling, Va. It is wonderful here and I love it however I am only here on the weekends right now due to school. I spend the weekdays in Hanover at my parents and in-laws while i go to school and my internship. So heres some pictures of my new car and the new apartment. I dont have any pictures of Steves mustang yet but I will add some later.
Heres the Bedroom




Heres the kitchen


The Diningroom (I put the chairs and table together myself)



The Livingroom


The bathroom
And my car



Hope you all enjoy the pics!!

3 comments:

Deb said...

It looks great! I love putting chairs and stuff together. It always makes me feel so handy. I love your bedspread!

Melissa said...

I love it!!! It's so nice to move and get unpacked and get to enjoy a new space. I love your bedding too...it's awesome! Good luck withyour commuting for school. It will be over soon, huh?

Chantel and Brian said...

Yea for pictures! Looks like a nice place ( : I love the car too! I'm glad things are pulling into place for you guys. Keep up with the pictures...it's nice!