Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Holidays

I just love the holidays. It is wonderful to be around family and have a break from school work. This week I have no internship and no classes. I am loving every second of my free time. I still have some minor school stuff to do but nothing crazy! Steve loves that I have free time too cause now I can hangout with him. For thanksgiving were going to spend it with Steve's family this year and next year we will be at my parents. Then, like always, Christmas eve is with my side of the family and Christmas day is with his side. To top everything off... Brittany, Mike and the Boys are coming home soon so I get to see them finally after several months and man do I miss them!! Other than that things are going pretty well.

2 comments:

Deb said...

The holidays are great for seeing family without other stuff in the way. Tell everyone hi for me!

Chantel and Brian said...

I absolutely love this time of year as well. It's my favorite! It sounds like you guys have some good plans. I'm glad that you get a break from school. i'm sure that is much needed!