Friday, July 25, 2008

Update

So everything is going great. I am still extremely busy with my class and wedding planning. Only fifteen more days until the wedding and i am so excited. Everyone keeps asking me if i am nervous but there is nothing to be nervous about. I know I am marrying the man of my dreams. I know he is who i am meant to be with for he rest of my life. I am so excited to walk down the isle and marry him. It will be an amazing wedding... a prefect wedding. Me and Steve are both working like crazy still. I got a new golf club set and now steve is teaching me how to golf so when he gets back from Iraq I will hopefully be pretty good at it. It is a lot of fun though. I did not realize how much fun it is. I cant wait to go back out to the range. Well time to get ready for work.

No comments: