Saturday, July 19, 2008

Confused

So i am still trying to figure out how to use this blog completely still. Its not very easy, but i m sure i will get the hang of it soon. Things are going pretty good right now. I now have off work till tuesday which is great. This weekend will be spent getting my apartment back in order and doing wedding plans. I just finished my classwork for the week. I got one week down and four more to go. I just hope the workload doesn't get much worse. Hopefully i can get caught up before the wedding. I have a final for this class like 5 days after the wedding which is scary. Im sure i will be fine though i have several friends who will help me keep up. Other then that i am just getting more and more excited for the wedding. Only 3 weeks from today!! Its crazy!! Well i am going to go get some stuff done around the apartment.

No comments: